About Jupiter Bay Condominium Association
The Jupiter Bay Condominium Association is organized as a not-for-profit corporation under Florida Statute Title XXXVI, Chapter 617. It is a multicondominium association, consisting of a master association and eight individual associations — Jupiter Bay East, West A, West B, West C, West D, West E, West F and Plantation Villas. The Association’s 359 units are divided among the eight individual associations as follows:
135 Units – East
32 Units – West A
32 Units – West B
32 Units – West C
32 Units – West D
32 Units – West E
32 Units – West F
32 Units – Villas
There are 14 buildings in total – 5 two-story, 6 four-story and 3 five-story.
We have a single five-member Board of Directors who are responsible for the entire complex.
Jupiter Bay Amenities:
- 30+ acre beautifully landscaped campus with low density housing.
- Seven-acre lake with bridge and attractive island waterfall.
- Quarter mile paved and lighted walkway around the lake.
- Two heated swimming pools with spa.
- Two covered recreational areas for parties, meetings, card games, etc.
- Poolside restaurant (Twisted Tuna)with outside Tiki bar, featuring live evening entertainment.
- Two hard-surface tennis courts for JB residents, plus seven (membership required) Har Tru tennis courts at the Jupiter Bay Tennis Club.
- Standard size Bocce court available for JB residents.
- Evening security patrol 7 days per week.
- On site JB Condominium Association office at East D building.
- Walkway to Carlin Park and the beach.