We are located in the coastal community of Jupiter, Florida
- The town of Jupiter is located in the northeast corner of Palm Beach County.
- Palm Beach County has 160 golf courses, 1,100 tennis courts and 47 miles of sandy beaches.
- The permanent population of Jupiter is approximately 60,700, and the approximate number of occupied
households is 25,000.
- Jupiter is home to Florida Atlantic University's
135-acre John D MacArthur campus which includes the Lifelong Learning Society, one of the most respected programs in adult
- The Scripps Research Institute and Max Planck Florida
Institute are located on the FAU campus.
- Jupiter Medical Center is a 156-bed
acute care hospital with a 120-bed rehab, skilled nursing, and long-term care center.
Roger Dean Stadium is the spring training home for the St. Louis Cardinals and the Florida Marlins. It is also home
to the Jupiter Hammerheads and Palm Beach Cardinals Minor League teams.
year-round temperature is 78 degrees.
- The amount of land area in Jupiter is
23.53 square miles or approximately 14,600 acres
- Over 1,000 acres are dedicated
to parks and natural areas.
- Jupiter is a 30-minute drive from Palm Beach International
- The distance from Jupiter to Washington DC is 846 statute ("as
the crow flies") miles. The distance to the Florida state capital is 353 statute miles.
- Jupiter is positioned 26.92 degrees north of the equator and 80.10 degrees west of the prime meridian.
Here's a map to our location:
We are a short walk or bike ride to:
Riverwalk, the town's 2.4 mile pedestrian and bicycle path along the Intracostal Waterway from Ocean Way north to the Jupiter
Inlet. It's directly across U.S. 1 from Jupiter Bay. Along the path are boat docks, marinas, water taxis,
restaurants & shops.
- The new $150 million Harbourside Place (see picture below) containing
two 5-story waterfront hotels, an amphitheater that seats 500, restaurants with outdoor seating, retail stores, a marina and
water taxi stand.
- The Jupiter Yacht Club Marina, which is also across U.S. 1.
- Palm Beach County's Carlin Park, adjacent to Jupiter Bay East, which has a 1.5 mile Heart Trail,
soccer fields, pavilions, picnic areas, a ball field, children's play areas, 6 lighted tennis courts, Bocce courts, civic
center and the beach. The Park also features the Lazy Loggerhead beach-side restaurant and new Seabreeze
- 36-hole Lighthouse Cove Mini-Golf.
restaurants including Little Moir's Food Shack, Portobello Cucina Italiana, Outback Steakhouse, Nature's Way
Cafe, Chili's, Bonzo's Pizza, and others.
- Movie theatre (1,460 seat Cinepolis
Cinemas) and live theatre (Maltz Jupiter Theatre) across Indiantown Road.
plazas with Publix Market, banks, Bealls, Staples, Gold's Gym, and many others.
- Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa.
Outdoor Center for kayak rentals, eco-tours, surfing instruction and more.
- Walkways/lanes along picturesque
A1A for walking, biking and rollerblading.
We are a short local drive to:
- Many other
popular restaurants within a mile or two from of Jupiter Bay including Jetty's, Guanabanas, U-Tiki Beach, Schooners,
Dive Bar Restaurant, Hog Snappers, Too Bizaare, Dune Dog Cafe, Square Grouper, Reef Grill, Hurricane Restaurant, Kee Grill,
Juno Beach Fish House, Duffy's Sports Grill and others.
- Dubois Park, Jupiter
Beach and the Jetty at the Jupiter Ocean Inlet.
- Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse and
- Riverbend Park along the Loxahatchee River for hiking and water sports,
with available canoe, kayak and bike rentals.
- Jonathan Dickinson State Park.
- Blowing Rocks and Coral Cove State Parks on Jupiter Island.
Marine Life Center.
- Busch Wildelife Sanctuary.
- Juno Beach Park Pier.
- Palm Beach County Chamber of Commerce.
- Jupiter Ridge & Juno Dunes Natural Areas.
Town Center and Roger Dean Stadium.
- Dunes par 3 golf course plus many additional
- Several marinas & party/fishing boats along the Intracoastal